Grilling de luxe
While the chef de cuisine is already enjoying a glass of wine with the guests, his assistant takes care of almost everything else. The host simply puts the food on the grid, selects a temperature between 80 and 360 degrees and closes the lid; the gas kettle grill Arosa, by OUTDOORCHEF, grills, bakes and simmers – meat, bread, paella – to tender, crispy, and juicy perfection. The unique funnel system cooks the food evenly from all sides. Design and functionality in harmony: grey stainless steel sets a note of elegance, plenty of practical storage space, rails for accessories and folding side table, complete the outdoor dream kitchen.
Specifications OUTDOORCHEF Arosa 570 G Grey Steel
Grill surface: Ø 54 cm
Burner: 9,5 kW
Cooking height: Sphere 91 cm
Gourmet Burner Technology (GBT):
- Continuous, uninterrupted temperatures ranging from 80°- 360°C
- You will be able to slow roast or keep food warm at 80°C
- Perfect for low & slow BBQs in temperatures ranging from 110°C - 130°C
Gas Safety System (GSS) Flame Guard
- Once ignited, the burners are optimally protected against the weather and re-ignite automatically if extinguished by a strong wind.
- Allows barbecuing at very low temperatures, even in windy weather
- Prevention of escaping, non-ignited gas
Safety Light System (SLS)
- The safety light indicates that the valve is open and gas is escaping
Swiss-made: in cooperation with Swiss company OUTDOORCHEF
OUTDOORCHEF has been developing innovative barbecues and barbecue concepts in their “innovation lab” in Zurich for more than 30 years. Made from high quality materials with first-class workmanship and a well planned design right down to the smallest stainless steel detail.
Ref. No. 4757
Does the seating group suit the size of the terrace? Is there enough space for the lounger? What is the best way to arrange the lounge furniture? Discover the possibilities offered by our design planner and create a virtual plan of your terrace or balcony in 2D or 3D.